Lower Back Pain Relief – Top Natural Remedies Guide
To treat pain, you need to address the immediate cause of the pain, which is often inflammation, but you also need to address the long term issues that can cause pain. With back pain, often there is some issue with the disc that cushions your joints. Especially if you are over 40, it is not uncommon to have degenerative disc issues.
For relief immediately:
- Bromelain- most stores carries this in their “natural” section. The kind I recommend on this site is stronger, but you can just take more of the weaker brands
- Pain Relief patches can be bought at many drug stores and even Wal Mart carries Tiger Balm patches. This is one of the most popular remedies in China to treat pain anywhere. The herbs are infused into the local area to relieve pain very quickly.
- Stretching is a little known way to relieve pain. You will need to be gentle with yourself. When muscles are tight, they put pressure on the nerves and discs in the back. If you can stretch out your back daily, you will find your back starts to hurt less over time. The muscles relax and stop putting stress on your joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is very important to heal the disc. Many people have disc degeneration and do not know it until one day the disc slips and the pain is unbearable. You can take glucosamine to rebuild the disc. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Boswellin and willow bark are powerful natural pain relievers. One of the best products I have found is Willow Aid . This product is formulated by an herbalist. He makes the best herbal formulas I have found that are sold over the counter. These are natural anti-inflammatories and pain relievers. Willow bark is used to make aspirin.
I recently had a bad leg injury. I try to focus on the positive and say that I always learn how to treat things by suffering from them myself. I fell down and had huge bruises on my leg and this blocked the circulation to my foot, which swelled like crazy. I tried a variety of herbs and enzymes to treat this and found the best remedies.
I always depend on enzymes to treat pain. They work fast and work with your body to heal the damaged tissue. They can also be taken long term, so I feel safe recommending them. Bromelain is often a quick fix. If that is not enough, you can take other systemic oral enzymes such as natto or serrapeptase.
I use bromelain for everyday pains, but for bruises and a lot of pain that does not respond to bromelain, I use that enzyme formula. It is the strongest pain relieving enzyme formula on the market. It includes enzymes that dissolve blood clots. That is why it helps to resolve bruises faster. Each enzyme has a function, nattokinase is used to dissolve and prevent blood clots.
I have also used this formula for neck pain that would not respond to anything else. It is more expensive than bromelain, but it has bromelain in it and other enzymes like nattokinase and serrapeptase. It is actually not expensive when you consider the ingredients. If you are taking enzymes to keep your blood flowing better, I think you will find this formula includes the same dosage as your nattokinase formula, plus all the other enzymes for the same price.
Here are the products I use to relieve pain, all in one place:
This is not specifically for pain, but it is something I recommend for everyone: